Thursday, September 22, 2022

Photoshop Components

 

I used the shape tool to make a rectangle to place my pictures at the bottom all on one solid background and also to create an oval to make my title look more uniform and bold. I used the gradient tool at the back to make it like the sky to go with the natural theme and not stand out too much to make sure the key focal point of the piece the pictures. To get the icons at the top in my title is used a certain type of font from the text option on the left-hand side called Bodoni Ornaments to give the title some structure and fullness. I used the colour picker to match the colour of my background boarders to the flowers and the colour of the leaves for the eccentric font.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Website Screenshots Page 2 ABOUT

Please be aware that there is a major collaboration at the bottom of the page as the band have made music for the next Spiderverse movie. Th...