Tuesday, March 7, 2023

What NEA I’m drawn to

 I’m the most drawn to the music video and online brief. This is due to the narrative song aspect as songs that tell stories can often be the most powerful and have the strongest sense of feeling and emotion in them as they’re more of a journey than just a song. The genre of bands and artists signed to beggars if the type of music I enjoy and listen to and I have someone in mind that I could use to be the model for my video while meeting the brief and completely demonstrating what I need to get the top grades. At GCSE I did a short video clip for a tv show and a website so I would like to try something different this time round and do a music video instead to create more meaning through the combination of lyrics and videography instead of dialogue. This brief is the most interesting as it seems to be the most creative due to the wide genre signed to beggars and it will be a challenge yet I believe I will really enjoy filming a video. I’m leaning towards this rather than the magazine which was one of my other top options due to the video aspect. Creating a whole new film to make the magazine a doesn’t seem like one of my strong points but creating a new band seems a lot more doable and enjoyable. Using different camera angles and including Richard dyers theory in my work will be much more interesting and I think a lot more can be included and represented in a music video compared to in a magazine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Website Screenshots Page 2 ABOUT

Please be aware that there is a major collaboration at the bottom of the page as the band have made music for the next Spiderverse movie. Th...