Thursday, May 11, 2023

Industrial Context: The Brand

Case Study Number 1: the website home page o the arctic monkeys site which fit the indie rock vibe and would be signed to the beggars group. their songs were strong contenders for ones to pick for my music video however it runs the risk of being too mainstream and some of their lyrics can be questionable to I decided against choosing them.




case study number 2:The home page of rough trade. They're on the beggars group website and have a suitable house design and aesthetic to link in with what Im aiming for. The abnormal imagery they use is out of the box and quite niche with this style and its something I'd like to play on in my own piece. 



Case study three: The National Website (also signed to the beggars group and I did their video of Graceless as my case study) 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Website Screenshots Page 2 ABOUT

Please be aware that there is a major collaboration at the bottom of the page as the band have made music for the next Spiderverse movie. Th...